Sunday 17 March 2013

Media of the Week

All right. I nearly missed it this week, but its here.

I've been fairly busy and not totally in the writing mood till now. Though I think that's changing. Looks like I may be going through cycles of having lots I want to write about and then times when I just want to sit and stew, doing nothing.

Video of the Week.

Of Fountains, Clowns and Birthdays.


Yeah, I couldn't resist beginning to show off some more eve related video's. This one, titles "Of Fountains, Clowns, and Birthdays" is perhaps one of my all time favourites by Tez of Test Alliance.
It dates from the time when Test Alliance Please Ignore with the help of Goonswarm and others kicked IT Alliance from Fountain. 6VDT-H being the capital system for the region, with the Gallente outpost of it being the centre piece for much of the footage as Test and Goons hell camped it twenty four hours a day for about four or five days I believe, meaning that IT Alliance was unable to undock safely and form a fleet to defend their space. This is one of Tez's earlier propaganda videos and as I said one of my favourites, though all of his videos are well worth watching in my opinion.

Image of the Week.

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - Blackreach.


A Skyrim screenshot.
This is taken from down in Blackreach, if I remember correctly.
Skyrim is a game that I have a lot of time for, the exploration and the ability to customise your character so much is what really makes it for me. Well that and the stunning visuals. Skyrim for me will be one of the all time greatest games ever. One of the reasons I picked this one is simply because I think many people will have possibly missed the glowing orb down in Blackreach which is in this, and the brilliant radiance it gives off.

Music/Sound of the Week

John Dreamer - Becoming A Legend



This is perhaps one of his best pieces of music, I'm hoping he will release some more stuff in the future as I think this is pretty damn cool as it is. It would suit just about any epic hero driven game trailer or montage video. Definitely one of the better pieces of epic classical style music that I've been listening to lately. And something that I hope others will enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment