Sunday 15 September 2013

Return.

Hi again.

If you were bothering to read this before then sorry I stopped. Though I doubt that anyone did.

I've decided to take this up once more. I'll be talking about much more hopefully than just Eve Online this time. I won't be going back to it unless it goes free to play and even then probably not.

Instead I am looking to the future and future releases, whilst playing some games and generally being grumpy.

The games that I am currently playing are;

Planetside 2,
Anarchy Online,
Total War: Rome 2.

Games that are on my radar that I'm looking at with some hope of actually being decent and/or interesting.

TUG - The Untitled Game by Nerd Kingdom.

Titanfall by EA Games.

Destiny by Bungie.

EverQuest Next and Landmark by SOE.

Elder Scrolls Online by Zenimax Studios.

Anyway I hope to in the next couple of weeks start throwing out some stuff about the state of the games I'm currently playing and why I'm playing them, what I make of them and what I don't like about them.

I'll also be working on some pieces about those games which are not released yet that I am looking forward to.

Anyway that's it for now, see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment